Inspired, January

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Happy New Year everyone - I'm a little late to the new year party as it always takes me a while to get back into the swing of things. For this months inspiration I decided to share a glimpse of a project I've been working on over Christmas. I wrote here that I'm finally ready to set up an Etsy shop selling my jewels, taking advantage of the extra childcare available I have been busy making away in my craft room. I'll be sharing more next week but for now here is the moodboard I put together, soft peach, grey and gold mixed with a few brights and some faded hydrangea. It feels fresh but cosy which is what you want/need in January.
Have you been making resolutions or plans for the year? I like to wait a while see how the year feels before I write anything down its tempting to write plans and make big statements but I think I'm just going to go for it this year, less worrying more doing. Have a great month and I hope that 2017 is full of all the good stuff. 

1 comments:

  1. Love the soft colours you chose for the year! I've made a few resolutions but I'm mainly just going with caring consciously (actively choosing what I care about and how much) as my guiding principle


    - Natalie
    www.workovereasy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover