La Redoute metal armoire

Friday, 11 November 2016

In a dream world I'd really like the house back together before Christmas arrives, which gives me about two weeks (yikes!). I'm pretty much done with the downstairs rooms including this corner of the dining room where I have installed this perfect metal Hiba armoire from La Redoute. I'm slightly fascinated by flat pack (I think its the product developer in me) and this one is perfectly designed and easy to put together single handed. It took me just over an hour, all the pieces and screws are clearly labelled which makes it a doddle. 
 
My tiny helper was very keen to see what was happening as it was being assembled. Since its construction I've been using it for toy storage which is perfect. The doors are light so Stanley can open them easily and pull out all his toys without the fear of his fingers being caught. In the evenings I can quickly put everything away, I've been using these storage boxes from H&M to collect everything. 

I bought this back in March just as we started building work part two and this wall was still on the outside. I love its simplicity and how it compliments rather than competes with my other turquoise cupboard, unfortunately it looks like this colour has sold out but there are still more to choose from and other styles in the range. I can see this working in so many rooms from bedrooms to office spaces   it really can sit anywhere. I just want to say this isn't a sponsored post, I'm just really excited about this cupboard (forgive me its been a long week)!

Armoire - La Redoute 
Rug - Wayfair
Indian Watering Can - Homesense
Wire bowl - Gift from South Africa (via my sister not from the nation) similar here
Vintage prints - Charity shop



2 comments:

  1. This would be gorgeous in an office


    - Natalie
    www.workovereasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie - it would! My Brother in law thought it'd bee good for storing records too, so many options! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover