Golden beaded hoops for sale!

Friday, 18 November 2016

Here's something pretty for the eyes (and ears!). I made these gold beaded hoops whilst on holiday and never shared. I'm so glad I waited as I think they look rather scrummy on this dark background. 

I've been thinking a lot about jewellery making and am ready to start selling the pieces, an Etsy shop is definitely in the plan but until then I have enough materials to make three pairs of these beautiful earrings. If you would like a pair email me (lottsandlots@gmail.com) they cost £22 each plus p&p. They are gold plated hoops wrapped with gold plated wire and tiny gold seed beads. Each piece is completely handmade to order and will come carefully packaged. 

Have a great weekend. xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful! Honestly, I like wearing only golden jewelry. I always pamper myself by buying something cool from Gold24.in website. My collection of jewelry is quite large:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover