Autumn on the table

Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Happy Friday everyone, I find that Mondays and Tuesdays go really slowly then the rest of the week rushes by and its Friday again. If you're looking for a little bit of creativity this weekend then I really recommend getting yourself some pumpkins/squashes/gourds and make an autumn display. This display literally took minutes - I picked the little squashes up in Aldi and the Patty Pans were from the veg patch (we since eaten them!) and then added a few candles, leaves and flowers. I love how it changes throughout the week, I add and take away as the leaves and flowers fade. 
If you're looking for a few more seasonal projects then I really recommend some of these...

Soy Candles - guaranteed to bring some 'Hygge' into your home, these candles are SO easy to make 

How to lay a table - Buy some pumpkins and go all out setting the table for dinner, it'll make you feel all cosy!

Rope and brooch necklace - Darker days need more sparkle, this necklace is still one of my favourites.

Apple cake - This cake was one of the highlights from last year the sugar and cinnamon make the house small amazing (scroll to the bottom of the post for he recipe).
Have a great weekend everyone, I'm going to try and get some bulbs planted, jumpers dyed and a few walls painted. A special thanks to my BFF's dad, Jules for the log - I promise to take better pictures of it soon, maybe he could write a DIY for us?! xx
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover