Packing a craft bag

Monday, 25 July 2016

The summer holidays are here and I know many of you will be whizzing off for some time away. As a maker finding the time to make is one of the biggest challenges, I always take some of my craft supplies with me when I go away so if a spare moment pops up I can get on with a few projects. I packed a really successful craft bag when I went to Mallorca so thought I'd share my craft project packing tips with you today.

Depending on the length of trip I recommend two or three projects that can be completed in under an hour or one long project that can be picked up and put down like an embroidery.

Separate your projects into bags, I put each of mine into glassine bags with all the materials I needed for each project in them. This way I didn't over pack.

Always take a notebook, I always come up with new ideas when I'm creating.

Keep the project simple, I save anything complicated to when I get home.

If you need some project ideas then I really  recommend these.

Leather and Charm Bracelets 

Rose Gold and Semi Precious Stone Earrings

Silver and Agate Ring 

Most importantly where ever you go enjoy and save enough time to let your mind wander. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover