Three stylish houseplant holders with Red Online and The Joy of Plants

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

I'm so excited to share this recent project I worked on. I was contacted last month by Red Online to come up with three stylish houseplant holders for a project collaboration they were working on with The Joy of Plants. It was a real pleasure to be asked and personally it was great to have a project to get stuck into. The process from idea submission to filming took a week, so was a real whirlwind of activity behind the scenes here a Lotts and Lots HQ (aka my dining room!) but I loved it!

I came up with three different ideas - a pom pom basket, wire lampshade pot stand and wooden box planter. Like with all my tutorials I wanted to keep these simple and use minimal tools to create three completely different ideas. You can see the full videos here along with all the links for materials. 

It was such a fun day - I've included a few behind the scenes shots so you can see a little of what we got up to. I really love how these videos have turned out and they make me want to get filming more of my tutorials. 

http://www.redonline.co.uk/interiors/easy-to-steal-ideas/video-how-to-make-3-stylish-houseplant-holders




As you can see there were quite a few of us including Stanley and my Dad!

http://www.redonline.co.uk/interiors/easy-to-steal-ideas/video-how-to-make-3-stylish-houseplant-holders
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover