Styling the Seasons - May Review

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Janice Issit is one of my favourite Styling The Seasoners, I just love her style. This month her dark walls and May Day posies got me. I naturally favour light colours but I always love to see how people use dark colours in their homes. I think that dark walls really show up your treasures, make paintings feel really magical and give bright colours an extra burst of life. I feel really inspired to try some darker shades. 

If you want to see all the glorious posts for the month then make sure you hop over to our Styling The Seasons Pinterest Board, there are nearly 600 pins which should give you plenty of inspiration especially if you have yet to join in the monthly fun! 

Thanks to everyone who has written posts this month, you can find all the links below. xx 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover