Five o'clock inspiration

Friday, 18 March 2016

I haven't shared my inspiration for a while, I've gone from having no ideas to having so many I don't know where to start! I was in Suffolk last week and a change of scenery did my brain the world of good here's whats keeping me awake at night...

@petalonflowers - I took a flower arranging course last month which I loved. I was talking flowers with my friend and she couldn't believe I wasn't following Petalon Flowers - I now am and in love with all the beautiful bouquets.

Ester & Eric - I came across these gorgeous tapered candles on my travels, and swiftly purchased as a holiday souvenir. They come in really cool cases and have the best selection of colours.

Plant Clusters - Again on my travels I saw some really interesting plant displays, same type plants collected in fab planters and dishes. I'm keen to add more of these around the house.

Anna Jacobs - I feel like I've seen these somewhere before but spied them in a shop window and now can't stop thinking about how I can get one into the house!

La Redoute Homeware - My mum has been telling me about La Redoute homeware for a few weeks now. I finally took a look and its great - The rugs! The cabinets! The bedding! There is so much to choose from and at really great prices.

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a table runner at the moment so I'll definitely be hitting up La Redoute their prices look super reasonable and I love that rug!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover