Styling The Seasons Review -February

Monday, 29 February 2016

Even with an extra day February has passed in the blink of an eye.  #StylingtheSeasons has taken on a life of its own and is absolutely full with your beautiful images and snippets of Spring - its impossible to choose one I like best. My favourite post for the month has to be Ruth from Gathered Cheer's gorgeous magnolia tree. Magnolia pink and spring green has to be one of the most classic colour combinations, it definitely lures me out of hibernation. Along side Ruth's gorgeous pictures I love her words too, there is something about the change of season that makes me dream and hope too. 

You can see all the posts for the month below, as always thanks so much for joining Katy & I in sharing what the month means to you. xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover