My Spring Shelfie

Friday, 5 February 2016

Happy Friday everyone, I'm so glad to see the weekend. This past week the weather has been tempting me with glimpses of spring - there have been a few blue skies and blossom trees to get excited about. When Wayfair got in touch to see if I'd like to style a Springshelfie I jumped at the chance, its never to early to get prepared for my favourite season. I decided to use the Gustav bench as a living moodboard, bringing all my Spring things together to help me plan and get the best from the next few months. Along side the bench I added this gorgeous pom pom cushion and zinc planters all from Wayfair, then mixed in some of my best summer tablecloths (including this tie-dye diy) and my growing plant collection, the little rose is my first and only successful cutting which I have been nurturing all winter. Seeing everything together makes me feel really motivated to get projects finished and new ones started, here are some of my plans for the next few months...
Paint my new to me bed frame and finally change my bedroom around

Find a vintage chandelier for my bedroom

Finish Stanley's bedroom so he can start sleeping on his own (sob!)

Hang all my remaining pictures - I bought the one pictured in Costa Rica five years ago and still hasn't gone up.
After the success of last years sweetpeas I cannot wait to get my seeds going. I start them in the shower and then move them outside when it gets warmer.

Finish the vegetable patch (this one is for Dan really) - its about halfway there we just need to add soil, fencing and stones then we can start to plant. This bench will finally have a home its complete.

I'm taking a flower arranging workshop in a few weeks, I can't wait to learn more about how to put flowers together.

I'd best get cracking! Have a great weekend. x

Thanks to Wayfair for providing the gorgeous bench, cushion and planters for this post - all styling, photos, thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comments:

  1. Such a sweet arrangement! I reeeeeeeeeeally can't wait for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover