Styling The Seasons Review - January

Sunday, 31 January 2016

I'm going to put it out there and confirm that January is my favourite month for Styling The Seasons. I'm not sure if its because endless grey skies make us search harder for creativity and inspiration or the slowness that the month brings makes us appreciate the little things and we take the time to capture and share. Either way its completely gorgeous and I've loved seeing all your posts. 
image - @flojoro
 In my opinion the best colour to compliment grey is pink (my old lounge was painted pink for this very reason). From the blogs my favourites were Lucy from Capture by Lucy's sunny bouquet, it makes me so happy every time I look at it. I also loved Laura From We Made This Home's cosy January table, it shows you don't have to completely put all the sparkle away after Christmas. 
image - @traceyc1968
image - @whiteheartdesignco
On Instagram where we now have nearly 14,000 entries (!!!) I loved @flojoro spring vase, the colours are just beautiful. As my favourite things in life are tumbling roses, baskets, white floors and rusty buckets I had to chose @traceyc1968 and @whiteheartdesignco stunning images.

We've also had new bloggers join the fun this month, I'm so glad to *meet* new faces and see your fantastic posts. Styling The Seasons is for everyone you don't have to be a stylist or photographer to join in. I use the project to focus on various areas of my home and give neglected areas a little tlc and have been feeling the benefits since the project started way back in 2014. 

As always thanks to everyone that has joined Katy and I this month to Style The Seasons, here are all the posts for the month. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover