Styling the Seasons - December review

Saturday, 2 January 2016

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you've all had a brilliant festive season. December has been such a fantastic month for Styling The Seasons, we've had over 3,000 entries on our hashtag #StylingtheSeasons. It's been a pleasure to see the different ways you have been celebrating and capturing this time of year. 

For me Styling The Seasons has always been such a personal project and one I'm immensely proud of starting with Katy. This year we have seen so much inspiration from our collaborations with Laura Ashley and Loaf to our fantastic wreath making day with at {mine} and Bloom and Wild and Flat Lay competition with Emily Quinton. I want to thank Katy and every single one of you who we've collaborated with, who have entered competitions and taken the time to photograph and write such beautiful posts - you're so amazing. 

This year has been such a whirlwind for me and I've struggled to keep up with managing my (non blogging and dull) day job, being pregnant and the past few months finding my feet with being a new mama. Reading your posts, seeing your gorgeous images and being part of such a fantastic community has been a real joy. I'm actually quiet shy when it comes to being online so want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making Styling The Seasons what it is and I really hope you continue to take part and get as much inspiration from it as I do. 

Tamsyn's festive shutter has been my December favourite, I keep thinking about how I can acquire one for my house too! I am a huge fan of Tamsyn's romantic and feminine style and this is just so pretty. There of course have been so many wonderful blog posts too. 


I'm a little behind on January's post, it'll be up soon (or as soon as the florist reopens!) until then wishing you a wonderful 2016. xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover