five o'clock inspiration

Friday, 15 January 2016

Woohoo, it's Friday and time to share a little inspiration with you all. I'm feeling like my usual favourites (Instagram and Pinterest) are becoming saturated with the same old thing. Instead I've been looking elsewhere for my five o'clock internet inspiration fixes. 

Two Turtle Doves: A Memoir of Making Things, Alex Monroe - My best friend recommended this book to me and I've been pushing it on everyone else I speak to. It's given me a real buzz to do some old fashioned making and sketch booking. 

Kernow Crafts - I'm planning new projects for 2016 and have found a real treasure trove of goodies on this site. 

Melanie Casey - This new to me jewellery brand is just perfect. This might be my dream ring. 

@Creativekipi - So I'm not totally off Instagram, Marjorie is my new favourite person to follow and confirms that I would be very good living in California! 

at {mine} - You may remember the wonderful wreath making workshop we held with at {mine} last year. I haven't been spending as much time on there as I should have, I went looking for desk inspiration and found so many wonderful ideas, its so much more refreshing than Pinterest. 

Have a great weekend x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for including my morganite and diamond ring in this post!! I'm about to release a few more of these rings in rose gold :) So, while that original ring has sold, the next round of rings are going to be soooo spectacular! Thank you again! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright room, I love the look of it all, it has scope for changing with you, simple and classic xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover