Styling The Seasons x Makelight - November review

Monday, 30 November 2015

What a gorgeous month November has been, so many of you rose to our Styling The Seasons and Makelight competition challenge and created some truly inspirational flat lays. I for one am a complete convert and my flat lay board is never far from my camera! My favourites this month follow two themes; I really loved the moody lush tones and textures from Lin Yeung B and on Instagram @vanillalemoncakes November wreath made me really happy. As bright and light is my natural leaning I really loved @katylivings pretty ombre wreath and adored the colours of @soulful_stories faded rose, tumbled faded roses will forever be a favourite of mine.

But who has won our fantastic prize of a Makelight Photography Workshop with Emily Quinton? Katy, Ruth, Emily and myself loved The Vintage House That Could's post, it perfectly summed up November and the spirit of the competition. Well done Katie!

A huge thanks to everyone who has taken part this month. All blog posts can be found here and on our Pinterest board and Instagram entries on the hashtag  #stsxmakelight

1 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so thrilled that you loved my photo! Thank you so much for featuring it, I'm so happy to be one of your favorites! Thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover