Houzz home tour

Sunday, 15 November 2015

I'm so excited to share my home tour on Houzz.co.uk and let you know about a competition they are running to win the actual shelf I have in my bathroom - woo hoo! We've worked so hard on the house it's brilliant to see it finally come together. There are still plenty of rooms to share, this feature has definitely given me a push to get more rooms finished and photographed. I've also included never seen before photos of my kitchen if you want to have a little look - I promise to write up a full before and after post very soon. 

For new visitors to my blog (hi!) I've put links to all my home posts below. 












For styling ideas make sure you look at all my Styling The Seasons posts

You can see the full tour on Houzz here , thanks so much for having me. 

2 comments:

  1. Your home is so warm and bright, and you are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover