Home - cosy bedroom sofa

Thursday, 26 November 2015

For those of you who have been following my bedroom renovation updates you will know my latest idea to finish the room is adding a sofa. Well the Internet fairies heard my last plea and I have acquired a sofa - happy days!

When Wayfair got in touch to work together and I had a sofa's at the forefront of my mind I couldn't resist ordering the Santorini sofa in blossom. I was on a budget so went for the cheapest option, at just under £150 I wasn't sure what to expect but must say I have been pleasantly surprised. Now if this is going to be your main sofa I'd say hold off and spend a little more - for big ticket items that bring rooms together it's always worth saving up but for an occasional sofa or accent piece like this one it's perfect. I love the size, shape and colour and it has definitely enhanced this awkward corner of my bedroom.

Whilst I wait patiently for the big bedroom move round I have styled a cosy pre Christmas nook which is currently on the Wayfair Inspiration Blog, complete with a few new DIY projects which I can't wait to share. 


The sofa for this post was kindly provided by Wayfair - all photos, styling,  thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover