five o'clock inspiration

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

I really enjoyed pulling my last five o'clock inspiration post together so here is another set of goodies I've found on my travels around the internet.

Orelia, Hoop Earrings - I'm feeling hoop earrings again, these simple ones are just perfect.

Earl Grey Chai Latte - I'm spending alot of time (and money) on coffee at the moment, these earl grey chai lattes might break the habit!

Sophie Abbott - One day I'll own proper paintings, I adore the colours in all of Sophie Abbotts work.

Cambridge Satchel Cloud Bag - A good handbag is never a waste of money, this cross body bag from The Cambridge Satchel company is top of my wish list.

Fantas-tisch - I came across this blog whilst researching for this months Styling The Seasons post, its so beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover