Styling The Seasons - October Review

Friday, 30 October 2015






What a beautiful month October has been - I've really loved and started to embrace the joys of autumn. It seems like so many of you have as well, normally I'm not fussed by pumpkins and fallen leaves but this year I'm fully onboard. My favourite posts for the month follow a light bright theme and incorporate cozy textures like rustic wood, french linen and beautiful foraged finds. I loved Teri's gorgeous table top (following this I went and found perfect pumkins), Emily's beautifully styled ladder in her studio, Heather's french table top and Vicky's perfect mantle. I'm so inspired to give my dining room table an autumnal boost this weekend.


In other exciting news Katy and I are launching a wonderful competition with Emily Quinton from Makelight and Ruth Garner from Gathered Cheer this Sunday (1st November). For November's Styling The Seasons theme we're inviting you to create a seasonal flat lay to be in with a chance of winning a place on any one of Emily's photography workshops. I've been practicing mine and its addictive! 

A huge thank you to everyone who has taken part this month on blogs and on instagram, you are all amazing! Here are all the posts for the month, its great to see some new names in there. 


Don't forget to pop back on Sunday for the exciting competition. Check back on Sunday for more details of the #STSxMakelight competition. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover