Stanley

Monday, 26 October 2015

Meet Stanley, the best thing I have ever made. I'm struggling to remember how to string a sentence together or type because my hands and heart are full with this little chap. It's been an amazing month and so far I'm loving being a mama - everyday I'm I learning something new. When I'm not thinking about boobs or bottoms I'm planning projects and letting my mind whizz about thinking of new ideas to share here. If it goes a little quiet around these parts come and find me over on Instagram (I'm @lottsandlots) its the perfect place to share snippets of inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful indeed, a masterpiece !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Claire - I love him so much xx

      Delete
  2. What a perfect creation indeed :) I've not blogged in months, my days are filled with singing and play time, boobies and bottoms, but I'm starting to find a rhythm and hope to get creative with some nap time projects and blogging soon. Enjoy the new born days xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura, its such a wonderful time I'm trying to enjoy every second of it. I spend a lot of time humming nursery rhymes as I cant remember the words! Hope you get back to blogging soon I love your posts x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover