Summer 2015

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

In lieu of a summer holiday, Dan and I have been watching alot of Rick Stein cooking his way around the Mediterranean to get a blue sky fix. It's been a bit of a funny summer, on one hand I've been wishing it away to get to my due date yet on the other hand I've wanted it to slow down so I can fit more in. I feel like I've spent any spare minute working on behind the scenes opportunities that have come from my blog or finishing bits in the house and garden. Feeling a bit nostalgic here are some of my favourite snaps of the summer. 

Above - the pretty streets of Rye 
A secret project, which I really hope gets the go ahead! 
Teaching in new places  - this was at  the gorgeous Tea & Crafting 
Sunny days by the sea
Even though most days out were slightly dampened by rain, I gathered so much garden inspiration 
The prettiest gardens at Sissinghurst 
Not only is my friend Caroline an award winning solicitor, she puts on a cracking afternoon tea! 
Growing, growing, growing - only a few days to go now!

1 comments:

  1. Good luck for the last few days of your pregnancy! I hope it all goes well for you x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover