Inspiration - berry and blush

Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Inspired by this beautiful blackberry wreath from Really Pretty Useful's Styling The Seasons September post - I started searching Pinterest for other autumn wreath ideas. What I came across instead was this gorgeous combination of berry and blush shades.  I'm not great with the change from summer to winter but this combination gets me really excited - I want to create wreaths using the last of the summer dahlia's and hydrangeas, buy berry coloured knits to wear with soft shirts and leather boots and add a few more berry and blush lipsticks to my collection. Happy Autumn everyone! 

You can follow me on Pinterest here

You can find flower crown tutorials here and here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover