Taking more pictures

Thursday, 6 August 2015

How many photo's do you have on your phone/computer/camera? Last week I counted over 3,000 on my phone and over 3,000 on my camera - yikes! The sad thing is most of those are of flowers, good colour combinations, tutorials, the cat, there are about 50 of my family and friends. 

My dad recently found a bag of old family photo's - there are so many wonderful moments of him growing up, my grandparents who I have never met and loads of past family members that look weirdly like my sister. 

What struck me was how few photo's I take of the people that mean the most to me and even more importantly take time to print those photo's out. When everything first turned digital I would regularly print photo's out and put them in albums but now nothing! I have three years worth of photo's backed up on my laptop that I am now determined to get printed and sorted before the end of the year - a half year resolution if you like. But more than that actually take a few more photos of people, flowers are so easy! 

Ps - My Granny is in the white skirt. 

3 comments:

  1. Here here! It's been on my 'list of things to do' for so long and I'm now about 6 years behind. There is something really special about printing photographs. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same when it comes to taking the photos in the first place! My partner's family is really good at getting everyone into group photos whenever they all get together but on my side we are a bit slack! Flowers are definitely more obliging :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only who doesn't print. I'll check in again in a few months to let you know my progress, hope you manage to print a few more too. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover