Styling The Seasons Review - July

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Despite taking a bit of time away from the internet in July, I loved catching up with all the beautiful Styling the Seasons posts. It was such a gorgeous month celebrating summer flowers, outside living and slow days (I'm still hoping for some of those!). It was almost impossible to pick favourites but I have to say I loved Janice Issitt's outside/inside inspired styling. Her post really stood out for me I adore her style - a stunning mix of colours, texture and pattern. I'd love to have a nose around her house! 

Here are all my other favourites for the month. 


I hope you had a wonderful July, a huge thanks to everyone who took part you are all so amazing! 

I'll back on Monday with my August Styling The Seasons post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover