Inspiration - hairbands

Friday, 28 August 2015

I always get a pang of excitement when I hear that hairbands are back in fashion, they are one of my all time favourite accessories and (not so guilty) pleasures. Sadly I could give you a run down of hairbands I have had and loved throughout my life starting with a particularly fetching curly ribbon number I demanded from a french market aged four...I have been feeling rather inspired and rounded up some of my favourites. My maternity leave starts today, so providing I don't go into labour and can manage to waddle from bedroom to craftroom I'm going to get working on a few ideas this weekend - I can't wait! 

Hairband with net - Jennifer Behr at Liberty 
Wire crown - Cecile Boccara 
Pink jewel - Asos 
Gold leaf - Ontop Barcelona
Gold embroidery - Anthropologie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover