#PimpMyDeckie competition with Out There Interiors

Thursday, 2 July 2015

Every so often a really great opportunities come up that are just too fun to resist, like this #PimpMyDeckie competition that Out There Interiors asked me to take part in. The brief was simple - to pimp a deckchair anyway I wanted. The deckchair itself was lovely, all grey wood and natural linen so I decided to go for zesty lemons and greens to create a rather summery design (you can see my inspiration board below).  

There are seven bloggers taking part, you can see the full set here. I'd really love it if you would spare a second and vote for me - you can vote via Facebook or Instagram. Thanks so much x 
You can see more deckchair inspiration on my #PimpMyDeckie Pinterest board.

Images  - Lemon eyes/ Painterly print / Lemon Grove / Lady / Kate Spade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover