Styling The Seasons - June Review

Tuesday, 30 June 2015


Summer is well and truly upon us here in the UK, our #stylingtheseasons hashtag is full of holiday vibes and the most beautiful summer flowers. This month I've loved seeing how excited everyone is getting at  long warm days, just perfect for creating lasting memories. My favourites are a mixed bag - following this month Loaf Pearch Stool theme I've loved @HarryandFrank's simple stool and the many ways Jane at Tea With Ruby styled her perfectly worn version - I feel a new stool obsession coming on! 

Little Maldod's beautifully styled coat hook, is like summer in waiting. It also prompted me to finally purchase a coat hook for my hallyway. I loved Cate's peonies mixed with a few holiday memento's it made me feel so calm and (almost) like I had been on holiday too. 

I always look forward to seeing Emma from A Quiet Style's posts - this month was full of the most beautiful flowers, look at those perfectly peach foxgloves. 

I haven't forgotten about our winner for the £50 Loaf voucher - Katy and I absolutely loved @flojoro123 's entry. It's so beautifully curated and styled - I have been really inspired by the beautiful summer wreath.  Congratulations! 
@harryandfrank 
 @flojoro123

As always a huge thanks to everyone who took part in this months competition and to those of you that blogged, all posts are below. 

If you want to join Katy and I in July then all you need to do is upload a blog post or image across any social media channels using the hashtag #stylingtheseasons - style any surface in your home to reflect what the month means to you and your home. 

A Quiet Style / KT Robbins Ceramics / The Vintage Good Life / Tea with Ruby / Humphrey and Grace / Suzie Homemaker / Geoffrey and Grace / Borrowed Light / Afkes / Beautiful Simplicity / The Lovely Drawer / Camellia Rose / The Villa on Mount Pleasant / The Vintage House That Could / Little Maldod / Little Green Shed / Lobster and Swan / Cate St. Hill / Janice Issitt Life Style  / Under The Plum Blossom Tree / SpruntingApartment Apothecary / Lotts and Lots 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover