DIY - early summer favourites

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

I'm absolutely loving the glimpses of summer we've been having - the first garden roses, lunch outside and light evenings. My favourite projects are always summer ones so thought I'd do a little re-cap today - make now, wear/use all summer.

Beaded wire wrapped hoops - I wore these all last summer and definitely think its time for a new pair.

Embellished shorts - a perfect for jazzing up last years favourites.

Seed bead circle bracelets - I teach these at all my Introduction to Jewellery Making classes. Students love them as they look much more complicated than they are.

Easy sew lace skirt - Sadly I've had to retire this skirt for the summer due to my growing belly but I have worn it for the last two summers.

Tie die table cloth - I can't wait to use this beauty for summer dinner once more.

If you want to see more projects, I have uploaded everything from the last two years in the DIY gallery tab at the top of the page. Happy Making! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover