To make! May

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

I feel like the humble seed bead is having its turn in the spotlight once again - I keep spotting so many inspiring projects on my travels around Pinterest. It must be the glimpses of summer we've been having lately that get me dreaming of jewel stacked wrists and summer makes, here's what's currently inspiring me...

Gold and silver tassel bracelets - these look so simple to make, using stretch elastic faceted beads and a simple tassel.

Precious stone bracelet - I really love the idea of adding a precious stone to these simple bracelets.

Multi-colour bead bracelets - The summer feel of these bracelets is so pretty, they look fab layered together

Black and white bracelets - I really love the gold and pink of these bracelets from I Spy DIY

Long necklace - This necklace reminds me of the very first bead necklaces I made when I was about thirteen, I really love the new take by adding tassels to fasten, I think I have just the project in mind for this one.

You can follow my To Make! board here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover