Styling The Seasons review - May

Sunday, 31 May 2015


I feel like May kicked off a day early with our Styling The Seasons wreath making event and then continued to be such a pretty month. There is no better place than a sunny spring day in England and I've really loved seeing the return of foraged or garden grown flowers in so many posts.

I absolutely adored Heather's cow parsley and forget-me-knots,  everything is just so beautiful. I can't tell you how much I love the colours in Catharine's post, the mauves of the artichokes are gorgeous - I've looked at the post so many times!  Instagram is always so full of good stuff we've nearly 3,500 entries - take a look at the #stylingtheseasons hashtag for all sorts of loveliness - some of my favourites are from @bristolparentingcafe, @claireb_photography and @1egg2spoons - its always so hard to choose though!
 @bristolparentingcafe
  @claireb_photography
@1egg2spoons

If these have inspired you to take part then all you need to do is upload a photo to your blog or any social media platform using the hashtag #stylingtheseasons . Each month Katy and I invite you to style any surface in your home to reflect what the month means to you. 

As always thanks so much to everyone who has taken part in this month's Styling The Seasons, links to posts are below. 

1 comments:

  1. Some lovely photos again this month. Great roundup. You have forgotten my post from your list though! :'(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover