Jewellery Making Workshops - Summer 2015

Friday, 29 May 2015

If you fancy learning how to make jewellery this summer then make sure you come along to one of my workshops. These are the last set I'm doing this year before I take a bit of time of to prepare and become a mama. My classes are always fun, colourful and relaxed and I promise you leave with a whole set of new skills (I'm very strict on that!). I supply all the materials* in my usual bright and colourful palette and supply the tools - All you need to do is turn up! I am running a variation of my jewel brooch necklace, I have never run this class and am so looking forward to it. All the dates are below with new venues added too. 

Embellished Lace Necklace - 6th June - Make Do and Mend, Chelmsford, Essex

Introduction to Jewellery Making - three techniques, three bracelets, three hours
15th June, Tea and Crafting, Camden, London

Statement Necklace - 29th June, Tea and Crafting, Camden, London

Introduction to Jewellery Making - three techniques, three bracelets, three hours
6th July, Make Do and Mend, Chelmsford, Essex

Jewel Brooch Necklace - 13th July, Art-icipate, Braintree, Essex (when on the link scroll through the timetable to book)

* you will need to bring your own brooches for the jewel brooch class - drop me a line if you need any help sourcing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover