Styling The Seasons x at {mine} - Competition Winners

Friday, 17 April 2015

I'm so excited to finally announce the winners of our Styling The Seasons x at {mine} competition. We had over 300 entries, each one so individual and inspiring (if only we had 300 places). We've all had such a hard time picking a favourite and deliberated endlessly as to who should join us, we finally decided and here are all our winners 

Top Picture - Emma, A Quiet Style - Something I Made, Katy, Apartment Apothecary - Harry and Frank, Heather, Growing Spaces - This Little Corner, Teri, The Lovely Drawer - Rida
Olivia, Bloom & Wild - Tamsyn Morgans, Lou Little Green Shed - Isabel MatysiakHeather, Growing Spaces - This Little Corner, Cate, Cate St. Hill - Fall For DIY, Jeska, Lobster & Swan - Janice Issett

Ia and Helena - at{mine} - Rosehip Lou, Sarah - Lou, Lapin Blu - Ceramic Magpie, Caroline, Wild Rubus - Borrowed Light, Emily, Make Light - Ruth Garner

My winner - Xanthe Berkley

Thanks so much to everyone who entered, we really appreciate the efforts you have all gone to make such wonderful posts and photos. Winners, we will get in touch with you if you don't have an email on your blog or Instagram please could you drop me an email so I can send you further details. Have a super weekend everyone. xx 

1 comments:

  1. I loved taking part in this competition. I think my favourite is the one with the grape hyacinths and the table lamp.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover