Garden Inspiration

Monday, 6 April 2015

I hope everyone has had a good bank holiday, there has been so much family time and eating. I have managed a little garden time, sorting my greenhouse and planting lots of seeds (fingers crossed something grows). Everything is slowing coming back into bloom, the hydrangea that I thought was dead has some very optimistic shoots and my tiny camellia has burst with flowers - I can't believe how exciting its all getting!!!

Last week Debenhams alerted me to a competition they were running to win some garden goodies, it couldn't be more perfectly timed as my focus is now all about the great outdoors. My inspiration is a colourful rustic garden, filled with abundance and blooms. I have created a wish list of items below, all perfect for making the most of the garden in the warm months to come. 

Romance Table and Folding Chairs - seating is a big priority, this pretty table would be ideal

Cream Floral Lantern - I have grand plans for candlelit dinners so need the right lantern

Cream Beaded Scroll Table Runner - I like to embrace beads even in the garden, this runner is too pretty to resist

Verdi Rectangular Planter - Once all my seeds grow they'll need a planter to be displayed in.

Verdi Potting Bench - I'd love to give my beloved greenhouse a treat, how fab would this bench be?

Wicker Two Person Heart Picnic - It's a heart picnic basket!

Have a great week and wish me luck!

Images  - Green House/ Table/ Windows/ Flowers/ Poppy / Door - you can find follow my Outside Spaces board here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover