book review - DIY Statement Necklace, Erin Pruckno

Thursday, 23 April 2015

For those of you in jewellery making circles I'm sure you've come across Erin's wonderful blog Thanks, I Made It, I've been a fan for years and she has always been is so sweet and supportive with her comments (you may remember this guest post).

Anyway, Erin has written a book - DIY Statement Necklaces:Create Your Own Customizable Jewelry-For Less! It features all of her amazingly creative projects from her blog plus a few new ones. I really love the rope and cord section, there are so many unusual projects to try.
Obviously blogs are amazing sources of free tutorials but there is something about having a book in your hand to work from that makes me want to try out a new project even more. I love this rope necklace above and can't wait to give it a spin!
Writing a book is definitely on my list of things to achieve. Blog posts themselves take more time than you know to write and publish so I'm in awe of anyone that writes a whole book. Erin has done a wonderful job writing projects for beginners and experienced makers alike. 

If you are looking for a modern jewellery making book then make sure you snap up DIY Statement Necklaces:Create Your Own Customizable Jewelry-For Less!

Disclosure - this book with given to me by the publishers to review, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover