To make! - March

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

I've really got back into Pinterest lately - reshuffling my boards, pinning at any spare moment, I love it! I was struck down with a nasty virus last week so slept instead of pinned but now I'm feeling better my 'To make!' board is busier than ever. Here are some projects that have caught my eye...

Tassel necklace - I feel that the humble seed bead is having its moment once again, I love this tassel necklace.

Beaded key rings - I'm forever losing my keys, I think these would make a perfect speedy project.

Pretty painted stones - Summer plans are on the horizon,  if like me your always collecting things from the beach, I like the idea of making a simple stone into something special

Clay bunnies - I love rabbits and really want to make some of these before Easter comes around.

Flower rug - For those of us yet to try our hand at weaving, this shop bought rug mixed with fake flowers is such a fun alternative and can easily be made in an afternoon.

You can follow me Pinterest at Lotts and Lots 

1 comments:

  1. I love all of these - I saw the rug hanging recently and think it's such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover