Styling The Seasons - February Review

Monday, 2 March 2015

 Sorry, sorry, sorry - my Styling The Seasons review for February is finally here (it took me longer to catch up after my holiday than expected!). What a month February was, Katy and I joined forces with Laura Ashley to team up with some of our regular bloggers for some truly inspired posts (did you see my five genius ways with wallpaper round up?). My mind was blown from so many original ideas, I love how every post is different and really reflects how much joy we all get from our homes.

This month I have really been inspired by mauve hues, these billowy daliha's from Neitherleigh, make me long for summer - they look so pretty in their little vases. 
On instagram this simple vase from @c_colli is just perfect and this pretty posy from @live_and_bloom is adorable.  
I absolutely love the colour of Lucy's sideboard and how she has styled it with ombre candles, rustic pots and that lovely brass lantern. Another goody from instagram, I couldn't let February pass without one heart themed picture I loved the vintage feel of this one from @gatheringspriggs. 

Here are all this months wonderful posts
A Quiet Style / Bradshaw & Sons /Claireabellemakes / Re-made by Sam / Sprunting / Capture by Lucy / Tea with Ruby /Beak up Crafts / Celebrate Creation / Afkes / Sew Simone / The Ordinary Lovely / Made by Molu / The Villa on Mount Pleasant / Something I Made / Geoffrey and Grace / Daisy Fay / The Vintage Good Life / Growing Spaces / Alltomkerstin / Really Pretty Useful /Lapin Blu / Cate St. Hill / Camellia Rose / The Vintage House that Could / Little Green Shed/ Sew a Little Love / The Cabinet Maker’s Love Tale / The Lovely Drawer / We Made This Home / Lotts and Lots / Apartment Apothecary

If these have inspired you then make sure you join in for the month of March. All you need to do is is style any surface in your home to reflect what the month means to you, make sure you use the hashtag  #stylingtheseasons so we can see all your gorgeous pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so many beautiful blooms! This is just what I needed on such a grey day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Spring post! Congratulations on the Laura Ashley collaboration, they were indeed genius ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper bag vase is so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover