five genius ways with wallpaper

Saturday, 14 February 2015

There have been so many amazing and creative entries for our Styling The Seasons competition with Laura Ashley. I have absolutely adored seeing all the different ways all the lovely bloggers have used the Laura Ashley products - there have been quite a few 'damn, how did I miss that?!' moments. What has completely blown me away is the innovative use of wallpaper, I have to admit I struggled to think of what to do with mine but some of these are just genius, take a look 

Above - I love Cate St. Hill's flower wall, such a simple and effective idea. It'd make a great back drop for a party, wedding or just because...


The Vintage Good Life - the whole post is amazing but I really love the origami birds (keep an eye out for the tutorial)


Made by Molu - More birds! These birds look so lovely strung together (and how nice is that vase?)


Lapin-Blu - these wonderful origami shapes add such a gorgeous touch to her beautiful shelf.


The Villa on Mount Pleasant - these vintage suitcases were made for this paper. They look wonderful.

There is still time to vote for your favourite entry on the Laura Ashley blog to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Laura Ashley voucher. Voting for group one closes on 15th Feb and group two 16th Feb. Good Luck! x

1 comments:

  1. Hi: Love this project/hashtag/concept and have entered on IG. I came over from Julie at Peonies & Posies… I'll be back! thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover