Chanel Couture, Spring 2015

Friday, 13 February 2015

More flowers today, this time its of the fabric kind.  I like to dabble in looking at the shows as its always good to know what's going on in the world of high fashion. The details from the Chanel couture show completely blew me away, I first saw the chiffony flowers on Sam McKnights Instagram feed and immediately thought 'DIY!' Then after some investigation I fell in love with everything - the flowers, the embroidery, the stage!



Even better than all of that I discovered the Chanel YouTube channel and can see how the flowers were actually made. It's too much I've watched the clip more times than I should and now all I want to make is chiffon flowers...
I hope this inspires you as much as it does me, I'm sure I was a couture beader in a past life! Have a great weekend. x

Images - Style.com

1 comments:

  1. I had to watch every last second! Beautiful!
    Samantha x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover