Crafting The Seasons - December Review

Tuesday, 30 December 2014

December has to be the month for Styling and Crafting The Seasons. It has been so full creativity and beauty, I have loved seeing all the amazing posts. As Katy has rounded up her favourite Styling the Seasons posts for the month,  I'm rounding up my my best Crafting The Seasons

As an avid Christmas maker I love to see what people make - the different uses of colour and patterns as well the mix of traditional and new is so inspiring and makes me look forward to next Christmas (yes, I am that person). After our Crafting The Seasons event at Liberty our wonderful group of bloggers left with bags of enthusiasm and plenty of Liberty print fabric to play with. All the posts have been so so good but these ones are firmly on my make list for next year. 

I can't write this post without starting with Jeska from Lobster and Swan. Her four things to make with Liberty fabric was quite possibly my favourite blog post of the whole year. The colours, the prints, the textures - I adored everything about it, it was just stunning!
I love this Liberty print reindeer Laura from Circle of Pine Trees has made, it's so fun! I'm definitely making one for next Christmas (if someone could remind me in August to get started, it'd be fab..!) 
Tamsyn from The Villa on Mount Pleasant made a wonderful wreathed bedazzled with brooches during our Liberty afternoon and then made these gorgeous baubles later on. I love the little brass bells and the mix of patterns she has used - scrummy! 
Teri from The Lovely Drawer couldn't join us at the event so we sent her some of this gorgeous grey fabric to play with. She wizzed up this sweet stocking - grey and gold together is one of my favourite colour combos and has definitely inspired me to make more stockings next year. 
I have been reading with glee all of Sarah-Lou from Lapin Blu's Christmas making posts, they have been brilliant. There are so many projects to choose from but have gone with this gorgeous plant pot. I love how fresh it feels in a season of glitter and sparkle but also how well it works all year round. 

I have included a list of all the Styling The Seasons posts below but before I sign off for the year I want to thank everyone for taking part, you have made this project such a success. It has been a really inspiring and joyful four months - along the way I have learnt so much from you all and am continuously wowed by all the individuality, creativity and encouragement there is in the wonderful Styling The Seasons community. Have a fab New Year and see you back in January.  xx 

Lobster and Swan / The Villa on Mount Pleasant / Growing Spaces / The Planned Adventure / Cate St. Hill/ The Lovely Drawer / Made by Molu / The Cabinet Maker’s Lovetale / The Vintage Goodlife / The Ordinary Lovely / Freckled Fennell / Circle of Pine Trees / Living in London / All Tom Kerstin / Mia Fleur / Beak up Crafts / Daisy Fay / Really Pretty Useful / The Villa on Mount Pleasant / Something I Made / Painting Grace /Littlegreenshed / Lapin Blu / A Quiet Style / Makelight / Geoffrey and Grace / Lotts and Lots / Apartment Apothecary

2 comments:

  1. Love everything in the top photo! You are so very talented. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks lovely! I think Jeska's post has been an all time fav. too :0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover