Styling The Seasons - November

Monday, 3 November 2014

Welcome to November's Styling the Seasons - sorry these are a bit late I was in bed all last week with a nasty virus. I'm really excited about this month as soon as we hit November I start planning Christmas, which is one of my favourite times of year, if I could put a Christmas tree up now I would - no hesitation! 

Despite getting over excited about the upcoming festive season I always leave all my preparation until December, cramming in making and baking and having a melt down on Christmas Eve. This year I intend to be more organised - I have started my decorations (well, collected a new stick from the woods), decided what I am going to make those who are having handmade presents and most importantly given myself permission to have some time off. 
For this month I decided to make the most of these beautiful flowers from a family wedding, I can't take any credit for the amazing colour palette as that's all down to my cousin. I removed any flowers past their best and put them into new vases and then added pomegrantes and plums to join everything together, I have never thought to decorate with fruit before but I like it! The bell jar is a broken vase from my mum and the birdcage (from Rockett St.George) is filled with candles, Diptyque Ambre, is my current favourite it makes the house smell amazing and warm. 


November is also and exciting month for Katy and I, as a thank you to all the bloggers that helped us launch Styling The Seasons we are hosting an afternoon at Liberty, where we can all finally meet and make together, I can't wait!  

As always thanks to everyone who has joined in so far. Styling The Seasons runs throughout the month so you can join in whenever suits you, just make sure you use the #StylingTheSeasons hastag on any of your preferred social media sites so we can see your beautiful posts. Have a fabulous month everyone. xx

8 comments:

  1. So incredibly beautiful. That flower arrangement is amazing - have you ever done a flower arranging workshop? November is going to be a great month, I can feel it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy - I did a course a month or so ago and it was really handy. Flower arranging is surely a life skill?!

      Delete
  2. Oh that's soooo beautiful! Can't wait to do mine.... Waiting for paint to dry at the mo ��

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see yours Emma, your style is so pretty!

      Delete
  3. This is lovely and the flowers are gorgeous - I love the colours. I've got my first #stylingtheseasons blog post scheduled to go out tomorrow (to coincide with bonfire night!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo! I'll be stopping by to have a look. Thanks so much for joining in. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Autumn colours and all the best with your afternoon at Liberty, when it is? I joined in this time month and really enjoyed the prep and planning my pictures.
    Looking forward to more #stylingtheseasons! Samantha www.crafternoonteahostess.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found some time to post my november inspiration ! I always like hom your use flowers in your pictures. Colours as well !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover