My Favourite...winter recipes

Wednesday, 5 November 2014


Taking a little break from making and styling my mantlepiece today to talk about food. Now that clocks have changed and I've faced my first commute of the season in the dark all I really want to do is cuddle under a blanket with the cat until the tulips emerge. I also want to eat, I get so uninspired mid week but I have found some favourites that are healthy(ish), tasty and are either really quick to whip up or can be made in a big old batch so maximum blanket time can follow. Here they are...

Chickpea and spinach curry  - tasty and quick - perfect!
Lentil and spinach daal - As above, I really like spinach
Chicken noodle soup - this is delicious, I've eaten it four days in a row
Red Lentil Thai Chilli Siobhan tipped me off on this one and its so good
Squash Red Lentil Coconut - My favourite, its like a hug for your tummy 

I'm always on the look out for good recipes, let me know if you have any favorites. Happy Eating! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover