Inspiration - gift wrapping

Monday, 17 November 2014

I think after last weekends fun at Liberty, its safe to say I have been bitten by the Christmas bug and all I want to do is only make Christmas inspired things. One of my favourite parts of Christmas is gift wrapping, the thought of spending hours wrapping gifts gets me seriously excited (I wish I was joking). 

This year I'm inspired by mixing prints, pattern and textures. I'll probably make some more of these fabric bags to put handmade pieces in. Using up the last bits of wrapping paper from my stash is high on my agenda so I'll be making patchwork presents mixed with brown paper and and maybe a print to tie everything together. I love the idea of making tassels and embellishments to add to the front of gifts, I'm not sure what I'll make yet, I'm currently thinking a few pouffy corsages with leather mixed in..? Ahhh, there are so many idea's to try! 

Am I completely mad or do you start planning the wrapping before the gift buying has even commenced too?! 

You can find past Christmas wrapping posts here and here 

Images  - Bag/ Letter / Gifts/ Decorated 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I bet your gifts are going to look so beautiful this year! I've totally got the Christmas bug too, I've been making presents already. Can't wait to get the house all decorated and start baking christmassy things :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, I want it to be Christmas right now!

      Delete
  2. SO nice! I think I might try the glitter letter, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitter letter, there will definitely be some going on this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I love the these! So creative, colourful and funnn!! Makes my present wrapping look so dull. Thank you for this idea :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover