DIY - simple seasonal projects

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

As usual Christmas is sneaking up on me so I thought its time to stop today and get any Christmas making plans in place. If my last post got you ready to host a Christmas making party then I hope todays post will give you a little inspiration. I have rounded up some of my favourite Christmas tutorials, some for your home and some for you!

Air dry clay stars - I think air dry clay has become the bunting of Christmas but I still love it. It's easy to work with and you get so many decorations from one pack. I have made some new versions this year that just need a bit of gold leaf magic and they'll be ready.

Embellished Lace Necklace - These are still a favourite of mine and would make a perfect gift.

Liberty flower garland - this is the simplest of all tutorials and perfect for making in a hurry, add in some metallic fabric and watch it sparkle.

Jewelled brooch necklace - look at the sparkle, who wouldn't want this?!

Christmas stocking - stockings are so easy make and easy to customise. I can't wait to get these out again this year.

Simple statement earrings - If you have a lot of gifts to give, then these really simple earrings would be perfect to make en masse and given to your best girls.

I'd love to see and hear about your Christmas makes, do you have anything exciting planned?

1 comments:

  1. These are all lovely DIYs, especially the air dry clay stars. So pretty. I've got quite a lot of festive DIYs coming up on my blog in the next couple of weeks but have already posted a mini envelope Advent Calendar, a quick and easy candy cane brooch and felt Christmas tree/reindeer decorations! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover