what to wear with...statement tassel earrings

Friday, 10 October 2014

One question I quite often get asked is how I wear the jewels that I make, its very rare that I'm without something I've made myself, everything I make becomes incorporated into my day-to-day wardrobe. Lately I've not stopped wearing my statement tassel earrings - I love them so much! I don't think you have to look like a crafter to get a bit of DIY into your everyday, I've been updating my autumn wardrobe recently (apart from the gorgeous coat) here's what I've been buying and wearing my statement beauties with. 

River Island Black Skinnies - they're keeping their shape well
Cos Silk Tshirt - such a perfect drape, I went for cream
Dorothy Perkins Pink Jacket - less wolly than a cardi
Topshop Leopard Coat - just because leopard and autumn go hand in hand
Office Leather Boots - simple (a bit dull) but needed

Have a great weekend x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover