DIY Round Up

Friday, 3 October 2014

Things have been ticking along nicely these past few weeks, I've written and shot some new autumnal tutorials that I can't wait to share and have a loads more ideas that I want try out. First, I'd like to take a moment to look back at my tutorials from the summer. My blog started as a way for me to learn and test new ideas and it's still definitely at its heart, just as I think I've mastered a new technique there is always something else that catches my eye and gets me reaching for my pliers. 


I've obviously been on a pink kick this summer but if pink isn't your thing then these tutorials will work in any colour palette you like. I tend to use gold findings but if silver is more your thing use silver instead . Don't like bright colours? Switch yellows, pinks for soft greys and neutrals. If jazzy gold leather doesn't do it for you (why ever not?!) then use a beautiful tan - its fine if you don't use exactly the same as me, I just want you to feel inspired to make and create. The beauty of jewellery making is there is no right or wrong - it doesn't matter if you miss a stitch or your notches don't match as long as you're having fun that's the most important thing. 

I'm revisiting my Introduction to Jewellery Making later this month but of there is anything you'd like to know or want me to make then comment below (although commenting has been a bit temperamental lately) you can also email me at Lottsandlots@gmail.com, tweet me @Tweetinglotts or follow me on Instagram @Lottsandlots . I'd really love to hear from you.

Have a super weekend and happy making! xx

Bead and Wire Hoops / Tie Dye Table Cloth / Leather Wrap Bracelet / Embellished Canvas Shoes / Bow T-Shirt / Multi-Charm Bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover