Floral Friday - in the orange groves

Friday, 19 September 2014

I was reminiscing about the summer this week and its been a good one. Its felt long (in a good way) and I've worn all my summer dresses which is always a sign that we've had many a sun filled day here in the UK. However, I can't deny that the dark mornings we've had this week and the chill in the air is signaling the change in season. I want to share these photo's from Mallorca before summer comes to a complete end, it's been a year of little travel but staying up in the oranges groves has got to have been one of my favourite memories, at first I'd sneak into the owners shed to get oranges to juice for breakfast then I found it was much more satisfying to pick them straight from the tree. Have a great weekend everyone, let's make the most of being outside whilst we can! xx 


More Mallorca posts here and here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover