Featured - Mollie Makes front cover Gift and subscription offer

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

I'm so excited about todays' post, its got to be one of my proudest achievements to date - one of my tutorials has only gone and made it to the front cover of Mollie Makes magazine - gaaah! The lovely team provided the kit and I came up with the design and photographed all the steps to go with. I don't really share too many behind the scenes posts but thought you might like to see the work in progress. A massive thanks to all the Mollie Makes team for making this happen, it is a real dream come true. The  team has kindly given me a reader offer to share with you all, so make sure you scroll through to the bottom of the post for all the details.
UK Subscription Offer:
Try 3 issues for just £5 when you subscribe

Terms & Conditions:
This trial offer is for new UK print subscribers paying by 6 monthly Direct Debit only. You will receive 13 issues a year.
For full terms and conditions click here: myfavm.ag/magterms. Offer ends 30th September 2014

Mollie Makes issue 44 is out now. You can buy it online here or in any well stocked supermarket or WHSmith (I've spotted it so far in WH Smith, Sainsbury's and Waitrose).  

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the magazine. Congratulations! Was wondering if you knew where in the UK I can source the faux leather?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover