styling the seasons

Thursday, 14 August 2014


An exciting project announcement today that I'd love you to be part of. I've teamed up with the always fabulous Katy from Apartment Apothecary to start a new blog series called Styling The Seasons. 

Katy and I were chatting about how fast time passes without us even noticing - its so easy to get caught up in the continuous rush everyday of life that we barely notice the change in season. For this project we want to challenge ourselves and you to celebrate and embrace the change each month brings by styling a surface in your home to reflect what the month means to you. It can be any surface from window sill to bookcase, to bedside table to mantlepiece, if you have a surface you can style it! 

I have had a little practice with my recent coffee table DIY - I'm currently all about holding onto the lasts pieces of summer, these petals are from the beautiful billowy roses from my garden that I keep until the very last second and of course summery coloured jewels that make me think of turquoise seas and sunny skies. 

We'll be 'officially' kicking off Styling The Seasons on the 1st of September and invite you to play along on your blog, Twitter. Instagram or Facebook page. Don't forget to use the hashtag #StylingTheSeason so we can see all your lovely posts. 

Make sure you hop over to Katy's blog, she's sharing her inspiration for Styling The Seasons too (I've had a sneak peak and its gorgeous!)

You can find us at the following places
Me 
Instagram @LottsandLots 

Katy
Instgram @AptApothecary

Can't wait for you all to play along with us.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love styling my rooms - not always successfully - styling the seasons will provide a challenge and maybe focus? Can't wait for December!
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that kind of project ! I might try to participate. I have a coffee table I like to arrange according to my moods, colours of the seasons, events in the family.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover