Nice things

Friday, 8 August 2014

Happy Friday everyone, I'm so glad it's the weekend. I got my craft zone/s set up this week so I'm excited to finally get on with some new projects without clambering over a 100 boxes, old building materials and discarded doors to find materials and space.  I haven't been able to get as practically crafty as I'd like recently but the internet has been full of lovely virtual things to get me inspired - here are some of my favs. 

Shopping - funds are at an all time low but if I had the cash I'd purchase all the above
Skirt - Oasis
Necklace - Didi at Liberty
Converse - Net-a-Porter

Reading
Bloesem - My sister is currently working in Singapore and she popped in the shop a few weeks ago. I have seen it before but I'm back in love with the blog and shop. I really hope she returns with some of these for me.

Let It Be Cosy - I loved Mallorca when I visited earlier this year and now I can pretend I live there through Rocio's beautiful blog. Its full of gorgeous photo's tasty recipes and general good stuff 

Sprunting - I always seem to read Catherine's blog when I'm starving, her food posts make me want want to up my cooking game big time! She also has a house rabbit which makes me like her immediately - rabbits are the best! 

Unfancy - I could read about people's style and clothing choices for ages. Caroline has edited down her wardrobe to just 37 pieces and shares the different ways she wears/styles each pieces. Its fascinating, I has made me look at my own wardrobe with different eyes but she's brave I couldn't have just 37 pieces, could you? 

Have a great weekend xx

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover