Floral Friday - Garden Inspiration

Friday, 29 August 2014

Slowly, slowly the inside of the house is feeling more like home. However, the garden is a different story - all the local cats use the front garden as a litter tray and our resident fox likes to use the back garden as his own personal toilet/dining room - nice. There are some really established shrubs and roses but the rest of the beds have been neglected and are gradually being taken over with bind weed and brambles. As an avid flower lover I can't wait to get out there and start growing beautiful blooms but being a complete novice it feels like such a daunting task. 

As I have no clue what I'm doing I thought I'd start with how I want things to look and then work backwards. Unsurprisingly I'm veering towards a bright english garden. I love anything with a wispy tumbling feel with added potential of being able to be cut and put in vase - i'll keep you posted with the results. Have a super weekend xx 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover