August

Friday, 1 August 2014

So a new month is upon us, I feel like I made a bit of head way with finding balance in July. I've been enjoying as many flashes of summer as I can - taking lunch breaks outside instead of in the canteen, having dinner in the garden and hey I even had a sneaky spa break and didn't freak out that I should be doing stuff, which is a big step in my quest to do less. Anyway onto August here's what I have brewing for the month;

 I have  a few sunny tutorials that I want to make and get online before September and the change of season arrives.

Some furniture renovation and hopefully getting my craft room/space up and running (so exciting)

A visit en masse from my best girls to see the house for the first time

A weekend camping

Teaching two workshops

And a wedding today - whoop! The above is what I'm wearing and I just love the blush and blue combo.

Have a good month everyone. x

Inspiring me this month - dress Whistles (sale find), shoes Louboutin, earrings handmade, perfume Tocca, nail polish SpaRitual (it's vegan and lasts for ages), clutch Forever 21 (old), candle Jo Malone (smells amazing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover